Support Your Educational and Career Goals
The Graduate Support Program assists our graduates with their transition from Arrupe College into four-year colleges and universities, job training programs, or the workforce.
The Graduate Support Coordinator, helps students continue their educational and career pursuits post-graduation by:
- Visiting alumni at their respective campuses for check-in meetings
- Connecting graduates with resources and contacts at four-year colleges and universities to support them in their transition to a new institution
- Assisting with scholarship searches and completing the FAFSA each year
- Working with the Career Development Center to disseminate information about potential job openings and internship opportunities
- Providing guidance about advisement, course selection, and transfer resources
- Connecting Arrupe graduates to mentoring opportunities
- Hosting reunions and other events to reconnect graduates with each other and the Arrupe College and Loyola University Chicago communities
Colleen Clark, Graduate Support Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.915.8984.